Two bedroom entry level home in Arthurs Point
An opportunity not to be missed in the ever popular Bullendale complex in Arthurs Point.
Offering premium alpine living, with high-quality specification throughout and a sharp price tag!
This ground floor apartment is perfect for young professionals, first home buyers and investors alike. Suitable for up to two pets offering a fully enclosed garden with a lockable storage unit plus a two car tandem garage with parking for up to 3 cars.
The end terraced unit offers additional space and privacy and there is plenty more outdoor spaces to enjoy on the complex including a play area for the little ones.
The economic central heating solution, with multi-functional high-grade PVC windows and argon gas filled double glazing are just a few of the stand out features of this home.
Just a short walk away from Nugget Point Hotel, Onsen Hot Pools, Cargo Brewery, Canyon Brewery, the newly opened Gin garden and yummy pop up surrounding eateries.
Coronet Peak ski field is just up the road making this a perfect holiday holding for Queenstown to enjoy during ski season.
The home is currently tenanted on a fixed term tenancy until February 2023 with tenants looking to stay on. There may be an opportunity to seek earlier possession.
• Well-positioned on the western-most end of the front row of terraces, offering privacy with a north-facing landscaped garden area and additional under-stair storage.
• Two double bedrooms, both with wardrobes and one fully tiled bathroom, with underfloor heating.
• Generous open-plan living and kitchen with high-gloss cabinetry, dish drawer and stone bench-tops.
• Generous tandem garage for two vehicles and storage, as well an additional park in front of the garage if required.
• Front security gate fitted with intercom security system.
• McKenzie & Willis curtains included.
The owner's clear instructions are to sell and represents great value in the current market.